Rewrite correctly

 Rewrite correctly

Each sentence given below contains one or more mistakes. You have to read the sentences and rewrite them correctly in the space provided.
1. The new version is superior than the old one.
2. He is tallest than the other boys.
3. My job is to supervise people who are junior than me.
4. This is a most unique distinction.
5. Where is your older brother?
6. My camera is more better than yours.
7. The master subjected the servant to the most unkindest treatment.
8. Ram is one of the best student in the class.
9. Mr. Raman is the eldest member of the club.
10. Only two posts are senior than mine.
11. The matter had been discussed prior than my arrival.
12. Our oldest brother passed away last week.

Answers

1. The new version is superior to the old one.
2. He is taller than the other boys.
3. My job is to supervise people who are junior to me.
4. This is the most unique distinction.
5. Where is your elder brother?
6. My camera is better than yours.
7. The master subjected the servant to the unkindest treatment.
8. Ram is one of the best students in the class.
9. Mr. Raman is the oldest member of the club.
10. Only two posts are senior to mine.
11. The matter had been discussed prior to my arrival.
12. Our eldest brother passed away last week.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger