Personal pronouns exercise

Image result for images of tertiary students

Personal pronouns exercise

Fill in the blanks with correct pronouns.
1. Rita goes to school with ………………………………. (me / I)
2. ………………………………. is my friend. (she / her)
3. Can you help ……………………………….? (me / I)
4. She is taller than ………………………………. is. (he / him)
5. I earn as much as ………………………………. does. (she / her)
6. ………………………………. go to school by bus. (we / us)
7. She has lost ………………………………. memory. (she / her)
8. We are going for a drink. Would you like to come with ……………………………….? (us / we)
9. The invitation was for Jane and ………………………………. (me / I)
10. John and ………………………………. are going skiing this weekend. (I / me)
Answers
1. Rita goes to school with me.
2. She is my friend.
3. Can you help me?
4. She is taller than he is.
5. I earn as much as she does.
6. We go to school by bus.
7. She has lost her memory.
8. We are going for a drink. Would you like to come with us?
9. The invitation was for Jane and me.
10. John and I are going skiing this weekend.


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger