Adjective or adverb exercise

Image result for images of tertiary students

Adjective or adverb exercise

Complete the following sentences using appropriate adjectives or adverbs.
1.    I feel ………………………. (unhappy / unhappily)
2.    I will get the car ……………………. (ready / readily)
3.    She is too ……………….. a person to refuse. (polite / politely)
4.    We will have to think ………………….. (quick / quickly)
5.    She danced …………………….. into the room. (happy / happily)
6.    She sang …………………. (bad / badly)
7.    I remember him very ……………………. (good / well)
8.    Cyanide is a …………………… poison. (dead / deadly)
9.    This steak is very ………………….. cooked. (bad / badly)
10.    He was ……………………. in love with her. (mad / madly)
11.    They were playing …………………… fast. (unusual / unusually)
12.    I …………………….. believed that you wanted to help me. (wrong / wrongly)
Answers
1.    I feel unhappy.
2.    I will get the car ready.
3.    She is too polite a person to refuse.
4.    We will have to think quickly.
5.    She danced happily into the room.
6.    She sang badly.
7.    I remember him very well.
8.    Cyanide is a deadly poison.
9.    This steak is very badly cooked.
10.    He was madly in love with her.
11.    They were playing unusually fast.
12.    I wrongly believed that you wanted to help me.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger