Present perfect tense worksheet


Image result for images of university students

Present perfect tense worksheet


Make meaningful sentences in the present perfect tense.
Notes
We make the present perfect tense form by putting has / havebefore the past participle form of the verb.
Note that has is used when the subject is a singular noun or pronoun.Have is used when the subject is a plural noun or pronoun.
The first person pronouns I and we take have. The third person pronouns he, she and it take has.
The pronouns you and they take have.
1. I …………………. (finish) the job.
2. ………………… you ……………….. (eat) your lunch?
3. She ………………….. (not return) yet.
4. I ………………… (never see) such a mess.
5. ………………….. he ………………….. (bring) his violin?
6. …………………… you ever …………………. (be) to Australia?
7. I ………………… (read) all the plays of Shakespeare.
8. My parents ……………………. (never hurt) me.
9. He ……………………. always ……………… (want) to be a soldier.
10. She ………………….. (never apologize) to anybody.
Answers
1. I have finished the job.
2. Have you eaten your lunch?
3. She has not returned yet.
4. I have never seen such a mess.
5. Has he brought his violin?
6. Have you ever been to Australia?
7. I have read all the plays of Shakespeare.
8. My parents have never hurt me.
9. He has always wanted to be a soldier.
10. She has never apologized to anybody.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger