Tenses review exercise

Image result for images of tertiary students

Tenses review exercise

Use the correct tense forms of the verbs in brackets and fill in the gaps:
1. She …………………….. (go) to church regularly.
2. Rani ……………………. (drink) a cup of milk every morning.
3. I usually ………………….. (read) biographies.
4. I …………………….. (read) a novel now.
5. He ……………………… (prepare) for competitive exams for three years.
6. When I reached home, my son ………………… (play) with his toys.
7. I ………………………. (go) to my native place next month.
8. Sita ………………….. (eat) an apple in the morning.
9. He ……………………. (stand) on the bench.
10. He ……………………… (work) on a new novel for two years.
Answers
1. She goes to church regularly.
2. Rani drinks a cup of milk every morning.
3. I usually read biographies.
4. I am reading a novel now.
5. He has been preparing for competitive exams for three years.
6. When I reached home, my son was playing with his toys.
7. I am going to my native place next month.
8. Sita ate an apple in the morning.
9. He stood on the bench.
10. He has been working on a new novel for two years.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger