Simple present tense exercise


Image result for images of tertiary students

Simple present tense exercise

Fill in the blanks with appropriate forms of the verb given in the brackets.
1. I usually ……………… (get up) at 6 am.
2. She ……………. (be) from Germany.
3. She ……………. (not work) with us.
4. Where ……………. (you live)?
5. He …………….. (visit) his parents every month.
6. We ……………… (not eat) fish or meat on Saturdays.
7. He usually …………….. (drink) coffee in the morning.
8. He …………….. (go) to church every Sunday.
9. He …………….. (not smoke).
10. I ……………. (take) a shower before I go to bed.
11. How …………….. (you start) a washing machine?
12. I …………… (not like) to work on Sundays.
Answers
1. I usually get up at 6 am.
2. She is from Germany.
3. She doe not work with us.
4. Where do you live?
5. He visits his parents every month.
6. We do not eat fish or meat on Saturdays.
7. He usually drinks coffee in the morning.
8. He goes to church every Sunday.
9. He does not smoke.
10. I take a shower before I go to bed.
11. How do you start a washing machine?
12. I do not like to work on Sundays.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger