Simple past tense exercise

Image result for images of tertiary students

Simple past tense exercise

Change the following sentences into simple past.
1. She buys a book.
2. The teacher punishes the boy.
3. The little girl laughs at the beggar.
4. They know it.
5. He does not tell lies.
6. They do not wait for anybody.
7. Who teaches you English?
8. The masons build the house.
9. They invite us to their party.
10. His manners disgust me.
11. She sings a lovely song.
12. It is time to start.
13. He wants to kill the snake.
14. His conduct surprises me.
15. I want you to come with me.
Answers
1. She bought a book.
2. The teacher punished the boy.
3. The little girl laughed at the boy.
4. They knew it.
5. He did not tell lies.
6. They did not wait for anybody.
7. Who taught you English?
8. The masons built the house.
9. They invited us to their party.
10. His manners disgusted me.
11. She sang a lovely song.
12. It was time to start.
13. He wanted to kill the snake.
14. His conduct surprised me.
15. I wanted you to come with me.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger