Relative pronouns worksheet


Relative pronouns worksheet


Fill in the blanks with appropriate relative pronouns.
1.    He is ……………………. a man as I honor.
a)    such
b)    that
c)    what
2.    I mean ……………………….. I say.
a)    what
b)    that
c)    which
3.    I saw …………………… looked like a flying saucer.
a)    that
b)    what
c)    which
4.    This is my boy of ……………………… I am very proud.
a)    who
b)    that
c)    whom
5.    I have an axe with ………………………. I cut wood.
a)    which
b)    what
c)    who
6.    This is the man ……………………… house was burgled
a)    whom
b)    who
c)    whose
7.    ……………………. is one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
a)    What
b)    That
c)    Which
8.    Take down ……………………. I dictate.
a)    what
b)    that
c)    which
9.    They always preach …………………… they never practice.
a)    what
b)    which
c)    that
10.    He had no sword with ………………………… to fight.
a)    which
b)    what
c)    who
Answers
1.    He is such a man as I honor.
2.    I mean what I say.
3.    I saw what looked like a flying saucer.
4.    This is my boy of whom I am very proud.
5.    I have an axe with which I cut wood.
6.    This is the man whose house was burgled
7.    What is one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
8.    Take down what I dictate.
9.    They always preach what they never practice.
10.    He had no sword with which to fight.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger