Simple present tense worksheet

Simple present tense worksheet

The simple present tense is used to talk about universal truths. It is also used to talk about things in general. Complete the following sentences using simple present tense forms.
1. What ……………………………. snakes eat?
a) do b) does c) have
2. I ………………………………. TV every day.
a) watch b) watches c) watched
3. My sister ………………………………. for a publishing company.
a) work b) works c) is working
4. The earth …………………………………. around the sun.
a) revolve b) revolves c) is revolving
5. All children …………………………………… chocolates.
a) like b) likes c) are liking
6. I …………………………………… the charge.
a) deny b) denies c) am denying
7. I ………………………………….. this fragrance very much.
a) like b) likes c) am liking
8. I …………………………….. my new job tomorrow.
a) start b) starts c) am starting
9. I will kill anybody who …………………………………. my possessions.
a) touch b) touches c) will touch
10. His train …………………………………. at 11.50.
a) arrive b) arrives c) is arriving
Answers
1. What do snakes eat?
2. I watch TV every day.
3. My sister works for a publishing company.
4. The earth revolves around the sun.
5. All children like chocolates.
6. I deny the charge.
7. I like this fragrance very much.
8. I start my new job tomorrow.
9. I will kill anybody who touches my possessions.
10. His train arrives at 11.50.
Please share this with others if you feel it's helpful.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger