Second conditional worksheet

Second conditional worksheet

The second conditional is used to talk about unreal situations and their imaginary results. Complete the following sentences using appropriate second conditional forms of the verbs given in the brackets.
1. If he ……………………………. (start) early, he would finish in time.
2. If you worked harder, you …………………………. (do) well on the test.
3. If I ………………………….. (be) you, I would accept that offer.
4. If she …………………………. (know) who he was, she would not love him.
5. If I ……………………………. (be) you, I would not do it.
6. I ………………………….. (buy) a car if I got my raise.
7. If she flew to Canada, she ………………………….. (visit) her sister.
8. If she ……………………….. (try), she would succeed.
9. If you ……………………………. (ask) her, she would tell you.
10. She would hire you if she ………………………………. (think) you were qualified.
Answers
1. If he started early, he would finish in time.
2. If you worked harder, you would do well on the test.
3. If I were you, I would accept that offer.
4. If she knew who he was, she would not love him.
5. If I were you, I would not do it.
6. I would buy a car, if I got my raise.
7. If she flew to Canada, she would visit her sister.
8. If she tried, she would succeed.
9. If you asked her, she would tell you.
10. She would hire you, if she thought you were qualified.
Please share this with others if you feel it's helpful.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger