Simple present or present continuous tense

Simple present or present continuous tense

Complete the following sentences using an appropriate verb form.
1. The hen ……………………… eggs. (lay)
2. I ………………………… a cake. (make)
3. The boys ………………….. in the garden now. (play)
4. ‘Which book are you reading now?’ ‘I ………………………. David Copperfield.’ (read)
5. He …………………… milk every morning. (drink)
6. I ……………………….. up every day at 6.30. (get)
7. Fortune …………………… the brave. (favor)
8. Here …………………… the bus. (come)
9. I ………………………… (think) of visiting America.
10. Jacob …………………… care of his baby whenever his wife is away. (take)
11. Barking dogs seldom ………………….. (bite)
12. I will wait until you ………………………… your lunch.
13. I ……………………. for Singapore tomorrow. (leave)
Answers
1. The hen lays eggs.
2. I am making a cake.
3. The boys are playing in the garden now.
4. ‘Which book are you reading now?’ ‘I am reading David Copperfield.’
5. He drinks milk every morning.
6. I get up every day at 6.30.
7. Fortune favors the brave.
8. Here comes the bus.
9. I am thinking of visiting America.
10. Jacob takes care of his baby whenever his wife is away.
11. Barking dogs seldom bite.
12. I will wait until you finish your lunch.
13. I am leaving for Singapore tomorrow.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger