Expressing future | Grammar exercise

Expressing future | Grammar exercise

Complete the following sentences using an appropriate form of the verb given in the brackets.
1. I ………………… John tomorrow.
a) see
b) am seeing
c) have seen
2. What ……………………. this evening?
a) will you do
b) are you doing
c) have you been doing
3. Martha ……………………. another baby in June.
a) is having
b) is going to have
c) will have
4. The train …………………….. at half past six tomorrow morning.
a) is leaving
b) leaves
c) will leave
5. I ………………….. probably be home late tonight.
a) will
b) am
c was
6. Nobody …………………… what happened to her.
a) is ever knowing
b) will ever know
7. ………………….. I carry your bag?
a) Will
b) Shall
8. I …………………….. you if you say that word again.
a) am hitting
b) will hit
c) am going to hit
9. I ……………………. you tonight.
a) am phoning
b) will phone
10. ‘You can have it for $100.’ ‘OK. I ……………………. it.’
a) am buying
b) will buy
c) am going to buy

Answers

1. I am seeing John tomorrow.
2. What are you doing this evening?
3. Martha is going to have another baby in June.
4. The train leaves at half past six tomorrow morning.
5. I will probably be home late tonight.
6. Nobody will ever know what happened to her.
7. Shall I carry your bag?
8. I will hit you if you say that word again.
9. I will phone you tonight.
10. ‘You can have it for $100.’ ‘OK. I will buy it.’

Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger