Adjectives exercise

Adjectives exercise

Complete the following sentences using appropriate adjectives.
1. The society has ……………………. concern for the poor. (little / a little / the little)
2. ……………………. knowledge is a dangerous thing. (little / a little / the little)
3. I have drunk ………………………. milk there was in the jug. (little / a little / the little)
4. Only ……………………… students attended the class today. (few / a few / the few)
5. …………………….. men understand philosophy. (Few / A few / The few)
6. Can you please lend me …………………. money? (some / any)
7. I have not got …………………. money with me. (some / any)
8. ……………………. of the six boys was given a prize. (Each / Every)
9. You are …………………… than I. (older / elder)
10. This is the ………………….. tree in the village. (oldest / eldest)
Answers
1. The society has little concern for the poor.
2. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
3. I have drunk the little milk there was in the jug.
4. Only a few students attended the class today.
5. Few men understand philosophy.
6. Can you please lend me some money?
7. I have not got any money with me.
8. Each of the six boys was given a prize.
9. You are older than I.
10. This is the oldest tree in the village.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger