Simple past or present perfect tense

Simple past or present perfect tense

Complete the following sentences using appropriate simple past or present perfect tense forms.
1. I ……………………… (meet) an old friend of mine yesterday.
2. I …………………… (read) all the plays of Shakespeare.
3.  She ……………………. (act) in two films.
4. I …………………….. (never see) a ghost.
5. She ………………….. (refuse) to help him.
6. I …………………….(finish) my homework.
7. She …………………. (leave) home early.
8. Janet ……………………. (tell) me a story the other day.
9. Maya and her family ……………………. (move) to Chicago last year.
10. I …………………… (not hear) anything from them since then.
11. He ……………….. (say) that he would not do it.
12. Amir said nothing when he ………………. (hear) the news.
Answers
1. I met an old friend of mine yesterday.
2. I have read all the plays of Shakespeare.
3.  She has acted in two films.
4. I have never seen a ghost.
5. She refused to help him.
6. I have finished my homework.
7. She left home early.
8. Janet told me a story the other day.
9. Maya and her family moved to Chicago last year.
10. I have not heard anything from them since then.
11. He said that he would not do it.
12. Amir said nothing when he heard the news.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger