Verbs worksheet

Complete the following sentences using an appropriate verb form.
1. A duck …………………… with short steps, swaying from side to side. (walk)
2. A horse ………………….. rapidly by leaps. (run)
3. Androcles told him what …………………. at the forest. (happen)
4. Animals …………………. Kindness and respond to it. (understand)
5. There was a little tree that …………………. in the woods bravely. (stand)
6. I …………………… two kilometers yesterday. (walk)
7. My grandmother …………………… us every week. (call)
8. The elephants knew that they ………………… walking over the mice. (be)
9. I ………………… you tomorrow. (meet)
10. I …………………… your dad tomorrow. (meet)
11. She ………………. her money in a wooden box. (keep)
12. When the crow dropped some pebbles into the pot, the water level in it ……………… (rise)
Answers
1. A duck walks with short steps, swaying from side to side.
2. A horse runs rapidly by leaps.
3. Androcles told him what had happened at the forest.
4. Animals understand kindness and respond to it.
5. There was a little tree that stood in the woods bravely.
6. I walked two kilometers yesterday.
7. My grandmother calls us every week.
8. The elephants knew that they were walking over the mice.
9. I will meet you tomorrow.
10. I am meeting your dad tomorrow.
11. She keeps her money in a wooden box.
12. When the crow dropped some pebbles into the pot, the water level in it rose.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Don-Rhobett Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2015. Grammar - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Published by Don-Rhobett
Proudly powered by Blogger